You can run android applications on your pc through the help of a windows application called BlueStacks App Player. BlueStacks App Player is a versatile program that bridges the gap between mobile and desktop by allowing users to run their favorite Android apps on their Windows or Mac OS X devices.
1. Download and install BlueStacks App Player here
2. With BlueStacks installed, the first thing you’ll
want to do is associate a Google Account so
that you can get onto the Google Play store
and download apps. Go to “My Apps” and
click on “1-Click Sync Setup,” which will bring
up a wizard interface that will guide you
through the process. You’ll need to
either create a Google account, or sign in with
your existing one.
3. Go to App Search to search for and install
apps from Google Play, Amazon, or 1Mobile
4. You can also transfer any apk file to your computer through usb or by downloading. BlueStacks picks up any apk file on your system and you can start running them.
5. If you want to use social networking applications like BBM, whatsapp, 2go etc, just get their apks, install them through BlueStacks, connect your laptop to the Internet through any means and you are good to go.